The HealthTech Ireland Annual Conference Presentations Page
We would like to thank all our delegates, speakers, moderator, sponsors and associates for attending the HealthTech Annual Conference on Wednesday, May 25. We hope you found the day and content of benefit to you and your organisation.
Please see below links to the following post event communications:
PRESENTATIONS & SPEECHES
- Lars Dahl Allerup, Co-founder & CEO, Rethink Value, Senior Advisor, Rud Pedersen Public Affairs, former New Business Development Manager and Lead Strategic Buyer at Corporate Procurement, The Capital Region of Denmark
- Michelle Sullivan, Head of Public Affairs, UK & Ireland, Boston Scientific
- Ray Cahill, Chairperson, HealthTech Ireland Association
- Susan Treacy, CEO, HealthTech Ireland Association
Business Post Articles
- Sustainability and the Net Zero imperative will change the business drivers’ says Michelle Sullivan, Head of Public Affairs, UK & Ireland for Boston Scientific
- ‘Personal health information is safe in the cloud’ says Miguel Coelho, Business Development Director with Oracle Health.
- ‘Mobile health technology is another growing trend and will empower patients to have more control over their healthcare’ says Susan Treacy, CEO of the HealthTech Ireland Association
More about HealthTech Ireland
Providing Diagnostics, Devices and Digital solutions to help people live healthier lives
HealthTech Ireland is an independent trade association for manufacturers, developers and distributors of health technology products and solutions to the health system in Ireland. HealthTech Ireland provides a forum for the development and advocacy of policies that support innovation in health technology to address patients’ healthcare needs. HealthTech Ireland member companies include the full spectrum of health technology supply and service companies from Small/Medium Enterprises to Multi-National Companies, many of whom have Research and Innovation and /or manufacturing facilities in Ireland
Shaping and influencing the development of policy for health technology supply companies. HealthTech Ireland is on the Register of Lobbying (Lobbying.ie). While HealthTech Ireland represents the industry as a whole, there are times when representation for a particular sectoral niche is necessary or indeed, in rare cases, for a particular member. HealthTech Ireland is the voice for companies and organisations supplying health technology products in Ireland.
HealthTech Ireland’s executive team and partners provide professional advice to members on such issues as the regulatory environment, market access, reimbursement, evaluation of technology, market intelligence, etc.
Education & Training
All HealthTech Ireland Health Care Industry Representatives (HCIRs) can go through bi-annual Credentialing programmes provided by the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI). All members are encouraged to attend one of the regular Training Days on Ethics & Compliance and adherence to the MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice.
Membership of HealthTech Ireland enables you to be better informed, better represented and better prepared to meet the challenges of today’s health economy. HealthTech Ireland membership services include up-to-date information and professional advice on the health care delivery landscape in Ireland, access to HealthTech Ireland market intelligence and resources, guidance on industry matters, free legal advice, free entry to all business briefings and seminars, monthly electronic newsletter, industry publications and great networking opportunities.
If you have any comments, feedback or wish to be contacted regarding our upcoming events, we would love to hear from you: [email protected]
iQuest & Business Post LIVE